Briggs and Riley Torq 21" Domestic Hardside Carry-On Spinner
|EU||56 cm||35.5 cm||23 cm||3.1 kg|
Above dimensions with wheels and handle.
- Two-section interior design: patented, hinged, gusseted front compartment and main compartment.
- Fractal camouflage interior lining pattern treats items gently and is light-colored to make finding contents easy.
- Integrated padded laptop sleeve in front compartment protects most 15" laptops.
- Padded tablet slip pocket in front compartment protects most 10.5" tablets.
- Wide slip pocket in front compartment with hook-and-loop closure stores a battery (not included); integrated USB cable plugs into battery, letting you charge your phone or other device from the outside of the bag.
- RFID blocking pocket in front compartment for holding credit cards, a wallet or passport; protects personal data from digital pickpockets.
- Smaller slip pocket in front compartment is perfect for organizing an additional cable or charger.
- Elastic pen loop in front compartment accommodates a writing implement of any size.
- 70/30 lid opening allows bag to be packed like a traditional suitcase on a luggage rack.
- Built-in mesh suiter with removable, adjustable foam roll bar neatly holds a suit or garment or 1-2 shirts and cinches them securely in place to prevent wrinkling; orange tabs indicate adjustable components.
- Cinch-down garment panels with simple, single-strap buckle closure secures clothes in place, minimizing shifting in transit and reducing wrinkles.