Briggs and Riley Torq Large Hardside Spinner Luggage
|EU||77.5 cm||51 cm||32 cm||4.5 kg|
Above dimensions with wheels and handle.
- 70/30 lid opening allows bag to be packed like a traditional suitcase on a luggage rack.
- Fractal camouflage interior lining pattern treats items gently and is light-colored to make finding contents easy.
- Built-in mesh suiter with removable, adjustable foam roll bar neatly holds two suits or garments or 1-4 shirts and cinches them securely in place to prevent wrinkling; orange tabs indicate adjustable components.
- Mesh lid pocket for storing smaller articles of clothing and other accessories.
- Cinch-down garment panels with simple, single-strap buckle closure secures clothes in place, minimizing shifting in transit and reducing wrinkles.
- Perfect for a 3-6 day trip.
- 3-layer, 100% virgin Makrolon® polycarbonate material is high-strength, lightweight, and provides elasticity and resiliency.
- Scratch-resistant textured case minimizes unwanted marks.
- Outsider® handle provides greater interior capacity and a smooth surface for packing so clothes arrive wrinkle-free.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum telescoping handle system with 3 stop heights; v-groove handle tubes are stronger and guarantee less jamming; ergonomic Outsider® handle grip.
- TSA-friendly combination lock protects contents and easily locks and unlocks both compartments; TSA agents can safely access your bag, meaning no more cut cable locks.
- Monogrammable leather nameplate to customize with your initials; easily removable and replaceable. Integrated feet to protect case from surfaces when laid on its side.
- YKK® RC zippers for smooth, self-repairing zipper action; ergonomic, lockable double zipper pulls.
- Soft-touch, retractable top carry handle for comfortable gripping and carrying.